on all technological and computing aspects of anaesthesiology, intensive
care, emergency medicine as well as medical engineering are most welcome.
abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings
and an indexed journal.
- Accepted language: English
- Accepted fonts: “Times” or “Times New Roman” size 12
- Spacing between lines: 12-14
- Spacing between paragraphs: 15-18
- Maximum length: one A4 page
- Authors: not more than 6 names, first author underlined
- Institution: full name, city, country
- Structure: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, References
- Charts and graphs: only black and white (must fit into the A4 page)
- Please indicate seperately your core competence (see “Scientific Topics”)
and the aim of your work (improving “safety”, “quality” or “efficiency”).
Send abstracts as Word files via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for acceptance:
1 September 2004
postponed until 15 September 2004
Please, give also you preference: poster or oral présentation. The scientific committee and the organizing committe will make the definite choice and transmit the informations to you.